Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
[FANACCOUNT] BTOB
Monday 3 December 2012 • 02:06 • 0 comments

Please follow me on tumblr : 7infinite12exo

[FANACCOUNT] about BtoB’s stay in Singapore for the fanmeet & sundown festival. They stayed for 4D3N.Im a YOOKMINHOON bias, so my focus will be more on them.
Day1 : Btob arrival supposed to be at 9/10.45pm, but they delayed til 11 or 11.30 like that then come out. Okay so when they came out, im not sure if the inside people got sing a HPBD song for Minhyuk but the people outside(which includes me) sang for him. We sang once Minhyuk came out, I wanted to pass a fangift to Sungjae but he did not took it, i think it’s because we’re too far apart. And yup, i took a polaroid of Minhyuk waving~ so that’s all for Day 1.
Day2 : It was the ” mini fanmeet ” for the idols for Sundown Fest, so 50 fans per group. I woke up at 4am+ because i really cannot sleep, i was too excited. I reached there around 7am with my 2 friends. My another 3 friends at there queued for me and they wrote me and my friends name to secure our spot. Because the event starts around 6pm-7pm so we really have nothing to do during the whole period. We went to watch Twilight and went to friend’s house to slack. LOL and around 5.30-6pm? they allowed us to queue at the event place, so we quickly ran up to secure our spots again. Funny thing is those who arent in the first 50 for BtoB all of them went to other idols like Anthony(?) and Liu Li Yang. And mostly fans at there were Melodys and Alice Nine fans and some anthony and li yang fans. We waited for about an hour or so, and they first start with Alice Nine. 2 of the members are kinda weird they keep looking at me and my friends, really. They keep appearing on our camera that they looking at us HAHAH OTL. They are really kinda handsome, they have those ” manga face ” ? keke, so after that is was Anthony then Li yang then after that BTOB!!!!!! All the 50 melodies went infront like really all ” chiong ” to the front, then suddenly the scariest thing happened. The barricades felled, and the other fans behind all rushed forward, seriously it’s super SCARY!! I think there were 3 people hurt.
Okay then when BtoB came out, i wanted to pass Minhyuk my fangift. Guess what? My dream came true. I shouted ” Ya!!! Minyuk minhyuk!! ” because my hands were literally infront of Minhyuk, so he stopped and look at me and eye smiled me and said ” thank you!! ^_^” i smiled and then he walked away. My friends saw and i was literally shocked!! Hahaha!!!! And then they slowly introduce themselves, i suppose Minhyuk saw my fanboard he gave me a SMIRK -_- and then Ilhoon also saw my fanboard he smile and keep nodding to it. LOL i swear Ilhoon was super weird he kept puting his hands up, he’s really cute!! And Sungjae is really really really tall T_T so when they allowed us to go up to meet and greet, NO ONE went up because everyone was busy taking pictures hahaha and the security just push people to go up. There was this really mean old lady security, she pulled my hair to ask me go up but i ran away from her because i wanna be the last to go up LOL HAHA.
So when i went up, i passed by Eunkwang( he was the first ) he said hello! i smiled and i went to Minhyuk, Minhyuk was busy finding something i think, that’s why the security ask me move infront, so i just like ran and wave to everyone and then i stopped at Hyunshik that area and said HELLO!! and he smiled, then i ran to Ilhoon and said ” oppar oppar look at this ” because i had a derp Ilhoon picture, then Ilhoon and Sungjae beside him looked at it, Ilhoon literally laughed at it and wanted to high5 with me at first but then he suddenly just like fist high 5(?) to me, but then i just use my hand and keep high 5 his fist, Ilhoon’s hands really very rough >< and then i wanted to go already but i did not get my poster idk why, then i was like ” omg i dont have my poster!!! ” then sungjae and ilhoon search for me, then i saw Peniel there have one, so i just take from Peniel and Peniel got a shocked LOL hahaha then he smiled and gave it to me and i said ” kamsahamida!!!” then he smiled back. Because i was soo happy i just walk off, then when i watch the fancams, i realize that Sungjae was actually looking at me and my fanboard all the time >< really, i watched the fancams of me and i swear sungjae was looking at me all the way and he was looking at the ilhoon fanboard though, and then when i walk off Ilhoon like waved byebye to me but i dint see and then sungjae bowed to me also i did not see )): sobs but it was all caught on the fancam ): here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UV61NjwB4 watch it around 2:00 and you can see me, so you’ll know what im trying to say :) And btw each member signed on each poster, and i got Eunkwang’s one~ Yup that’s the end for DAY2.
DAY 3 : It was Sundown Festival! I did not went for it, i watched it at the back of the concert! BtoB gave alot of fanservice and then Peniel took someone’s phone and selca! On Day3 i stalked them, then its like we did not know where BtoB went because they went the underground route. So after BtoB finished performing they went back to hotel by the underground route again, only 2 vans were stalking at that point. They were really tired and exhuasted, Eunkwang was super tired but he still smiled to us, they were really sweating alot especially Changsub… And around 25/30mins they came out again for finale through the underground route, and our van people were very organize, we stand one row and see them come out. Minhyuk saw me and my fanboard again and he smile and use his both hands to wave at me ^__^ and its only me bcos im the only Minhyuk bias at my area ~
My friend secretly took a video of it and i can see Minhyuk waving at me and Changsub too~ Because Changsub was the last to go in the van, so when i shout Changsub, he looked at me and smiled & waved~ :D and then after the whole concert ended and all, BtoB went back hotel through the main entrance~ I was beside their van only and Minhyuk look out and saw me!! He pointed at me and give me that ” eh is the same girl again?” look and waved happily to me because i waved to him. Minhyuk’s really cuteeee. I did not snap any polaroid though because im really afraid i might hurt their eyes or something… and then after that, they went in the lift. So peniel from the lift inside look down and i waved to him he waved to back. hehehe. This is all for DAY3.
DAY4: The day they leave )): I did not stalk on DAY4 because it’s really expensive my parents forbit me -.- so my friend who was stalking told me that on the last day there were alot of vans. Some were taxis and there were cars also… BtoB and their manager were really pissed off because they felt they dont have freedom. BtoB closed their window all the way, until when my friend said she and her van people wrote ” im sorry, dont get angry” on a ballon to apolgoize to BtoB then the noona saw and ask BtoB to look, when BtoB look already they said BtoB’s mood changed better. Some said the noona was touched and cried. o: because only my friend’s van did that ” im sorry ” thingy and BtoB recognize them because only their van is GREY in color. They dont allow photo taking but some still take -‘- and then my friend said because their van was infront of BtoB, then suddenly BtoB’s van speed up to go beside my friend’s van and Ilhoon showed them ” YES SINGAPORE ” so i think they most probably liked my friend’s van because they were really obedient, they did not take any photos or anything but other van people did. Yup around 9pm+ they came to the airport, i was there. Because BtoB and their manager planned to walk another entrance instead of the entrance we waited.
Then i saw something like BtoB’s van infront of us, and its really quite far if you were to run from my area to BtoB that area, so my friend started running forward then suddenly we saw many flashes around then me and my friend just run forward, and everyone were like ” why they run ” lol then we reach the counter area first, I was really really close to Sungjae. And then other fans all started running. I called ” Sungjae sungjae!!” then he turned and look at me, at ME ONLY cos i was the only one at there first then he said ” thank you ” when i wanted to pass him fangift. LOL my friend could be the witness, she saw Sungjae stopped and look at me and wanted to took the fangift but he said ” thank you ” instead. )): so i ran to minhyuk and tried to give him but the manager push my hand away -.- so i said ” ilhoon ilhoon” then he look and then say something like ” yes singapore ” and then slowly slowly they all checked in. And i only managed to took a polaroid of Peniel’s HAIR and Sungjae. LOL PENJAE FOREVER.
Then we ran to the depature viewing place, Changsub was walking and then we screamed so he got shocked and turned to look at us, then he waved. Then suddenly BtoB all got seperated. Penjae and Minhyuk went up to this ” kopitiam” then minhyuk saw me and the fanboard again then he waved!!! Then hyunshik and changsub went up after that, but i think they cannot see until their members so they came down and then suddenly ilhoon eunkwang and their 2 manager went up. SUPER FUNNY I SWEAR its like HS & CS went down and then IH & EK and 2 managers went up. Then because my friend was working INSIDE the terminal area, so i asked her to talk to minhyuk they all, so she went to the ” kopitiam” area and she talked to Peniel she said ” are you guys the korean group?” then peniel replied ” no ” LMFAO SERIOUSLY!??!!?? Then my friend just walk away, then my friend was talking to me halfway, she said ” whatever” so loud then Hyunshik was just infront of her then she said Hyunshik stared at her, then she still say Hyunshik and her keep on have eye contact. ahfakhjjgashdjkagasdjal
So yup this is the end for my BtoB’s experience and i somehow felt Minhyuk remembered me!!! He saw my fanboard since they first came and then for all the 4 days he saw me and my fanboard and i wore the same contacts and accesories for the 4days so yup :D SUPER HAPPY!!! And my friend said there were some ” fans” not happy when BtoB saw their apology on the ballons, i meant my friends were sincere in saying sorry since they stalked them and BtoB dosent like it, its so obvious. And there were so many fans on their depature because they knew about BtoB and their wonderful fanservices, for god sake. Please dont stalk a group if you dont like them and just want their fanservice. This is just plainly selfish, there are many REAL fans around and then people like you appear just destroys everything. And, respect the idol. If they say NO PHOTOTAKING, then stop it. You can just interact with him or something, that is just good enough. Thank you for reading this~ ^o^

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hello! Just your 17 year old teenager blogging down her life experiences! bold italic underline strike



«
« All about me



BLOG POST



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google