Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
[FANACCOUNT] SMTOWNSG
Monday 3 December 2012 • 02:06 • 0 comments

Please follow me on tumblr : 7infinite12exo

[FANACCOUNT] about #SMTOWNSG, but mainly im gonna say is about Exo.
Okay so, when they first announced there was smtownsg and exo was confirmed coming, I was superrrr excited, okay but that is not the point. I went for their stalking on the 22nd on their arrival. SM is really smart, they “fooled” everyone at the airport. Because in Singapore there is this exit called ” CIP ” which popular idols always took. But because i was stalking them, i knew they will be arriving by the CIP and also leave by there and those who dont know they arrived by CIP, the others just wait at the normal exit and only the dancers and staffs came out. LOL HAHAHAH.
Okay so my journey starts here. When exo came out, our van stalked them all the way. During the journey, i saw CHANYEOL agdhajfadladjaklda(my bias) because i had my fanboard and i put ” bbuing bbuing park chanyeol” and then….. chanyeol saw it he smile and wave towards me, extactly me because i was the only one who was holding the chanyeol fanboard. He at first tried to read what i wrote on the fanboard, and then when he read already he smiled and did bbuing bbuing back because i requested him through handsigns hahahah. I screamed, i was totally shocked and happy. Its like i was just stunned he did it back!! My friend was a D.O bias so D.O saw her and did a ” peace out ” sign to her. D.O kept playing around with my friend because she’s like the only D.O bias in the van. And then when they arrived at the hotel, they went to the back door entrance~ so i could not take any picture because it’s really far and i dont have a DSLR >< but i managed to catch a glance of Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan.
And then we waited for a few hours, and the came out again. They went for the rehearsal. Although its super far but hearing their voices is already wonderful, we did like a ” mini fanchant ” for MAMA and History. And after that, they went back to hotel. OTL after that when i was otw home, they said Hyoyeon went to 7-11 to buy things. ): My friend said she saw Exo manager at the carpark holding around 3 boxes of pizza, so i think its most probably for Exo? Btw did i mentioned that F(X) was effing gorgeous. ^o^ and yup this is the end for DAY 1.
So DAY2 it was SMTOWNSG!! Although i did not buy the ticket, i went to the helix(?) which is the name of the bridge and watched the whole smtown. Yes, you can say i was watching free concert. It was totally clear view, i can see from the screen. Super clear. They start with F(X) and Sulli was gorgeous, i have a fancam of them. And yup after a few songs and all it was EXO!! Sobs, chanyeol was so happy! They had this dance battle and they performed MAXSTEP!!! Its not the full song, just like the intro part only. >< But when it was BOA performing Only One feat Sehun it started to drizzle. We actually still stand there until suddenly it rained so heavily, me and my 2 friends ran away from there when TVXQ was performing ” CATCH ME ” agfhjasdaldajl. We were totally drenched and everyone was staring at us -_- many people left when it started raining heavily -.- the idols can perform in the rain, and we’re just watching it, why cant they just seat there until the whole event ends? okay so after that i went home already~
DAY3. Its the day that they are leaving )): i managed to saw D.O haha his attracting pants. We stalked them again, and when we’re chasing, our van was BESIDE their van for very long, so my friend showed D.O her LED board again, D.O smiled and wave to her, he really interact alot with my friend!! Then my friend was a chanyeol bias, she she somehow handsigned with D.O to call Chanyeol to come his area, and D.O DID called Chanyeol to come and wave to us, Chanyeol waved to us!!!! Cant see his face but he was waving, but i think Chanyeol saw me instead LOL because my friend was at the driver seat, and i was behind her so, i think chanyeol saw me instead because im just directly opposite him… And then when we’re reaching the CIP area again ): Our van was opposite theirs again, everyone had their curtains closed except for Chanyeol, and chanyeol saw my fanboard and he keep looking and smiling and he somehow remembers me!! HAHAHA because he kept smiling to me :’) And yup after that they went into the CIP area. And that’s the end.
In this whole SMTOWNSG period, im really happy. Im really happy that i finally saw Exo, not really saw the whole members but at least i had interactions with my bias. And i just wanna say this, many people change to a Chanyeol bias because of the fanservice he gave during their stay at here. Just stick to your own bias and dont change because of a fanservice that they gave. And after i did bbuing bbuing back to chanyeol and he did it back to me, EVERYONE, literally EVERYONE copied what i did. I saw many people did bbuing bbuing to chanyeol. And im like W T F ??? Okay, this is the end. I will post a fanaccount of the BtoB sundown festival later. Thank you for reading this, everything i posted here 100% true and its base on my experience when stalking. :)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hello! Just your 17 year old teenager blogging down her life experiences! bold italic underline strike



«
« All about me



BLOG POST



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google