Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
TPRAWKS
Saturday 22 November 2014 • 21:54 • 0 comments

As seen on the title : TPRAWKS. YES, TPRAWKS! Let me share to you about my 3day xperience at TPRAWKS during the 17th-19th! Well me and my friend charmayne went for this event and I swear we did not regret a single bit for joining this! It was literally the most fun day camp I've been too! It really made me see how poly life actually works, and I would say its totally different from what you see in secondary school! The social culture and everything... TOTALLY DIFFERENT! Also, since me and char got into PUNKRAWK, we were obviously shy and awkward at first but then the PLs were really really nice towards us, they took good care of us, constantly fanning us to make sure we're not feeling hot and also asking us to drink up incase we're dehydrated! Let me sum up my xperience at TPRAWKS for the past 3 days!

Day 1 :
It was awkward but then we did many ice breaking games to know one another better! And I've met so many of my friends there even tho its awks to see them in TP.. HAHAHA! When we first did the mass dance, I was like WOAH WHAT but I was too shy uh so I pair up with char HAHAHA! It was really funny uh idk why also

Day 2 :
We played many ball games and although I didn't went for the dragonboating its still fun! But there was this game that I find it really lame.... the karate game thingy it was like.....zzz but overall still fun la! Then we also had our mass dance, this time I got paired up with a male lol. It was awkws la but then no choice also... so just dance and make new friends also not bad..

Day 3:
LAST DAY ): Well last day I think it was the BEST. We visited engine school WOOOP WOOOP! I love engine school! Omg I honestly dk why everyone I asked they all want go business school HAHAHA I like engine school!!! Actually I like engine only because of AMS uh hehe. When they say those interested in AMS please go I was like WHAT I never pay attention properly in the end 25 people went already.... End up we go to another course it was DAMN BORING!!!!! Then ya, after that we had a mini photo taking session I never take with my ec cos I shy HAHAHAHA!!!
Then jam&hop was damn fun I swear!!??!?!?!? We literally like go cray cray for 3hours???? It was tiring uh but fun uh! I scream until no voice HAHAHA this is the first time I dance and sing and scream until so cray HAHAHA?!??!? Then yeah after that we all went home arnd 11+? ):

Also yesterday(22/11/14) we all had a gathering at cine! IT WAS FUN!!! The chit chat session was damn fun! The PLs were so funny omg we all played games and chat until damn and yea my ec was there hehehehehe hmmmmmmmmmmmmm bahahahahhahhaha ok relax. Because we sat at the open space for quite a time and then we went to watch movie and then I got sick cos it was too cold HAHAHAH SAD!!??! But anyway the movie, Big Hero 6 was good it was surpringsly quite funny and emotional uh..
I honestly cant wait for the next outing!! Also, next year if any of you are thinking of going for TPRAWKS, then YES GO!!
 


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!
xoxo celine

xoxo, The Shining Star



Disclaimer

Hello! Just your 17 year old teenager blogging down her life experiences! bold italic underline strike



«
« All about me



BLOG POST



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google